Writing Introductions Is Hard by Rafael Bonilha Van’t Hof

I have been fencing for a while now. It has been years, even.

Oh boy, I can’t wait to get this done in a reasonable amount of time!

Stabbing is a pastime of many, myself included. I have been fencing for a while now and today I would like to talk about some of the different types of fencing.

I can probably work with this … No

I love stabbing, as a fencer it is one of my favorite things.

This is not a good look!

Fencing, the modern duel, fighting to the DEATH!! It is not so dramatic these days but it is still practiced by many, myself included. There are 3 many types of fencing foil, epee, and saber.

Final, an okay opening.

Fencing, the modern duel, fighting to the DEATH!! It is not so dramatic these days but it is still practiced by many, myself included. There are 3 many types of fencing foil, epee, and saber. All of these have different rules and work very differently. So today I decided to tell you about the different weapons.

This isn’t working. I am writing about Sonic.

Long ago, while I was still in elementary school. I was introduced to a funny blue hedgehog.

Ew, I need this changed.

Back in the day I was stupid dumb little idiot the played VIDEO GAMES.

Nope.

I like sonic, he’s a cool guy and he fast and epic and super swag.

This is so cool but definitely the most horrendous thing I have every seen

I have a congestion,

🙂

I have a confession, I am A GAMER A HORRIBLE HIDEOUS GAMER, SURGE OF THE EARTH, CORRUPTION OF THE WORLD AND THE DEATH OF MAN.

Screw this I’ll do it later.

— 3 Days later–

I still have noting, I should just write something.

I have something embarrassing to say, I put my headphones in and I listen to Sonic music. Yes, blue blur sonic, fastest thing alive Sonic, chili dog eating Sonic.

AAAHHHHHAHAHAH

I have something embarrassing to say, I put my headphones in and I listen to Sonic music. Yes, fastest thing alive Sonic. And I’m not just listening to songs that Michael Jackson (supposedly) worked on, I also listen to the ones with lyrics. This might not seem so bad, but that is because you have never listened to the lyrics, never understood the true wisdom of guys singing over song.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, no

I like Sonic he is very cool and has great taste in music, I wish he was real so we could be epic awesome friends!

😉

I have been playing Sonic games for a long time, and one thing has always stuck with me, the music. Something about Sonic music has always just stuck in my mind. Even now as I race around the halls of school where EVERYBODY IS SO DAMN SLOW COME ON PEOPLE GET A MOVE ON!

Can I say that?

I have been playing Sonic games for a long time, and one thing has always stuck with me: the music. Something about Sonic music has always just stuck in my mind. Even now as I race around the halls of school I have Sonic music playing.

Screw this, I’m done.

2 thoughts on “Writing Introductions Is Hard by Rafael Bonilha Van’t Hof

1. SO TRUE!!! College essay introductions are literally the worst. I don’t think any of mine were all the great, but they really don’t care that much about the hook when you have such a small word limit, so I say write whatever the heck you want.