The Great Debate by Vivian Bowling

I am not an incredibly passionate person. I am willing to hear out any beliefs and more than likely I will totally understand everyone’s perspective. I am definitely opinionated, I am not trying to argue that I’m not, but I am not very heartfelt about my opinions. I put on a good front, but I back down pretty easily when it comes to debates over beliefs. With that being said, there is one hill that I am absolutely willing to die on. It is the only opinion I am zealous and fiery about. I am willing to end relationships and begin long term arguments over this opinion. I honestly should stop calling it an opinion because as far as I’m concerned it is a fact. A true and strong fact and that fact is that Monday is the first day of the week. I am ready to present my case. Are you ready? Monday deserves to be the start of the week. It is a chaotic, restless, stressful and altogether awful day. Most people get through the day running on complete exhaustion, adrenaline or caffeine. The day is honestly a whirlwind of emotions for most. It deserves the place as first because as we all know, first is the worst. Sunday, on the other hand, is perfect. The day is restful and peaceful and truthfully just magical. It brings me joy and reminds me of the sun. It is a perfect way to end the week. It is like the cherry on top of the ice cream. The bow on top of the present. The pat on top of the head. Do you understand my argument? I rest my case. I’m not wrong and I am willing to argue this belief for the rest of my life.